Use caution while setting up and using your bicycle and trainer on the Velocity Rocker!
- Consult your physician before engaging in any exercise program.
- Do not exceed the rider weight limit of 250 lbs.
- Use this exercise product as intended and described in this guide. Do not modify it in any way.
- Use extra caution when mounting and dismounting from your bicycle. Do not attempt to dismount from your bicycle when the Velocity Rocker is in motion. Please see the suggested method in the FAQs.
- Ensure that power cords are kept safely away from moving parts and heated surfaces, and are not covered or at risk of being pinched.
- Do not put hands or objects near the moving parts of the Velocity Rocker.
- Keep children and pets away from the Velocity Rocker while it is in use.
- Use the Velocity Rocker on a level and stable surface only.
- Place the Velocity Rocker on a carpet or exercise mat. Because the Velocity Rocker, trainer and bike may slide if placed on tile or wood floors and may cause damage to these surfaces, install the included rubber feet to the bottom of the bottom plate equidistantly along the outside edges if placed directly on these surfaces.
- Check to make sure that the smart trainer and bicycle are properly secured to the Velocity Rocker with the included velcro straps before every ride.
- Make sure to check all bolts, screws, skewers and thru axles to ensure it is safe to use outside after removing your bicycle from the smart trainer and the Velocity Rocker.
- Velocity Rockers is not responsible for any damage that may occur to the Velocity Rocker or other equipment if it is installed, setup and/or used improperly. Please read and follow all installation and setup instructions completely.